Monday 8 August 2011

My First Big Show

I did it! I actually got my finger out, worked like a Trojan to build up enough stock and attended my local agricultural show. Yes that's me and my cheesy grin stood behind my stand.
I wasn't in the craft tent (thank goodness as it didn't inspire me at all ) but I joined the Blackdown Hills Business Association and had a stand in their Marquee. Footfall was good and the overall feel of the tent was good - a lovely atmosphere. I made some new friends, one of which was Helen (yes there are lots of us ) Botterill of Kindred Rose, check out her website, she has some lovely items for sale like these personalised gift sets.

 

Well post show I have lots of jewellery that I am slowly adding to my website. For now I am keeping jewellery exclusively on my website and loose beads and buttons in my etsy shop

Here is a taste of what's available at www.helengbeads.co.uk


1 comment:

  1. Congratulation!!! Very nice - we like your beads very much! Hope you have been successful! Nice to meet you here. Blog's make the world a little bit smallish ;-)
    Best for you
    Greetings from Germany
    Petra & Victor

    ReplyDelete