Sunday 1 July 2012

Home Accessories

I have been taking a bit of time out from making beads.......but don't panic, I'm still melting glass. This time into beautiful home accessories. Light or blind pulls and drawer, door or cupboard knobs!! There are some light pulls available right now in my etsy shop.





As you can see from the photograph above, the hole at the bottom is nice and big to hide the knot or for those of you more creative they would make great focal beads with lots of danglies hanging from them.

The knobs will be available soon but for the moment I am building up a nice stock of them to sell at Exeter Craft Festival which is fast approaching. I will of course have pulls and lots of lovely jewellery and beads available there too.

 

2 comments:

  1. we bought a lovely red pull for our bathroom-just need to put it up in there now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello , I am looking for a pretty shade pull, I love the ones on your top picture either in blues or beige , would you have any for sale

    ReplyDelete