Wednesday 28 October 2009

More Pandora Size Beads

Well what a fabulous day it's been here in East Devon. The garden thermometer was showing 21c and it's in the shade!! Can you believe that? It's nearly November and I should be making beads with the heater full blast and woolly socks on not switching on the electric fan in the 30c heat! Please don't think I'm complaining, I wouldn't dare.

I have just uploaded some photo's to my Flickr gallery (see the link under favourite websites) which shows the individual sets in this collection.
I was rather pleased, there are 6 sets of 5 beads here and I particularly like the icey blue ones so you will be seeing this colour combination again.

1 comment:

  1. Whoops, meant to say the pink, purple and yellow gold ones are from the previous post. I just loved the way they looked altogether on one big string.

    ReplyDelete