Thursday 8 October 2009

I'm Blogging!!



Well, I've done it, I decided to take the plunge and blog! For all those of you wondering why bother, there are several lampworkers whose work I admire and whose blogs I follow. Sometimes they may seem to be fairly quiet in the lampworking world and yet if you check out their blogs they are busy with other interesting projects. Its just another way to keep your customer informed. As a customer myself I like to be kept in the picture.

My blog will obviously be heavily geared towards beads and all things glassy although you will probably find out other things from time to time that I feel either particularly proud of or that I feel may be of interest to you.

Hopefully I won't bore you!

What have I been up to lately? Not a lot! I'm not looking for sympathy here but I've been a bit poorly of late and have been very lazy as a consequence. It is my birthday this weekend and I am being treated to a lovely weekend in Edinburgh. A friend is holding the fort here and feeding all the animals including the kids so I can completely relax knowing its in safe hands. Hopefully once back and nice and rested I will be raring to go and next week will be nice and productive and full of things to show you, in the mean time here are a few pictures of my studio.





No comments:

Post a Comment