Monday 19 October 2009

Finally back up to speed.



I have had just finished the best full day in my studio for some time and hopefully I will have some lovely beads in the kiln in the morning. My "mojo" has been a little absent recently, probably due to being poorly, but it's back now and I've got loads of ideas up my sleeve. I will hopefully be listed new stuff in on my website at the end of this week.


We had a flying visit to London over Friday and Saturday and as our lunch appointment (husbands business partner) was in Knightsbridge, what better place to kill a couple of hours than Harrods. If you have never been, the food hall alone is worth the visit. Some clever ladies I know make gorgeous, tiny cupcake beads-check out Laura Sparling and Wishing Well Glass. Although the photo doesn't do them justice these looked almost as gorgeous!


The rest of the cake counter was not a sight for dieters eyes, although I did manage to walk by without spending any money!

"Sigh".......I WISH I was skinny and could eat cake without a care.

No comments:

Post a Comment