Wednesday 20 May 2015

Places To Follow Me.

Pink beads as featured in Sodalime Times

So here I am to hopefully get in the habit of blogging far more regularly as recommended in a another fabulous meeting for creative women run by Helen Bottrill of Kindred Rose. I'll blog about Helen's meetings another time but they are well worth attending if you can.

I have also made some updates to my website, including a newsletter sign up page here but I promise not to bombard your inbox with loads of emails if you join. What I will do is inform you of anything I feel might be of interest to do with Helen G Beads and may even do a few "newsletter exclusive" offers to entice you to subscribe.

Tweeting is becoming a little clearer now and I am finally getting to grips with it so if you are a twitter user my twitter user name is @helengbeads

You can also find me on the following sites:

Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest

Thanks for reading.

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment