Thursday 12 May 2011

Twitter

Yes I'm tweeting!


I have it on good authority that it makes good business sense so thought I'd give it a whirl. If you're on twitter I am helengbeads....what else ;-)

I feel like I'm bumbling around in the dark a bit but think I'm beginning to get the hang of it. I've had a busy week this week with appointments, meetings, web based stuff and...OK, lunch with a girlfriend. Tomorrow sees me heading of to Birmingham with my box of silver and gold scrap in the hope of some pennies to spend so yet again the torch won't be lit. I'm hoping to spend most of Saturday in the studio though so hopefully some beads or buttons to show you late (I'm teaching during the day) on Sunday.

In the mean time I thought I'd share this with you:

Isn't nature strange? Why have these guys (excuse bad photo, I didn't have the right lens with me).................................

.......................on here (a half finished "pond" for growing rainbow trout in on our trout farm)..................................................................................when you could have them on here just a few yards away still on the farm!? In my eyes no debate but then I'm not a duck :-D






No comments:

Post a Comment