Saturday 5 March 2011

I Did It!!!

I actually managed to make enough stock to make a reasonable display for a stall :-) As the deadline drew nearer I even roped in my poor mum and best friend to help me with bits and pieces. I don't think mum wants to see another box ribbon for quite some time! I was really pleased with the overall look and am now looking around for other events to attend so will let you know when I find them.

If you look at the photo you will see I did cheat a bit by adding stock I have left over from my days as a gallery owner. It's all beautiful handmade glass pieces and I thought they complemented my work well.

I am hoping to add the jewellery stock to my website over the next few days so I have lots of photo's to take and descriptions to write but with Mother's Day on the horizon maybe I can inspire you to buy mum something unique this year ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment