Saturday 5 June 2010

Holiday :)

Question.....Where have I been since the election?



Answer.......Busy then on my holidays :)



We spent a lovely week in a very nice holiday cottage at Widemouth Bay in Cornwall. There were loads of things to do on site and we didn't get round them all so we are just going to have to go back! One of the things we did do which I would highly recommend is cycle part of The Camel Trail from Wadebridge to Padstow and back. I am far from fit but I managed it quite easily so I would say it is suitable for most people, it's flat all the way. I did have the added insentive of Rick Steins fish and chips at the halfway point which was scrummy.


In the photo below from left to right is: ,

one of my stepdaughters (the older two had other commitments) my stepson, my hubby, my daughter, my son and me.



We are back home now and I have had plenty of thinking time so have lots of beady ideas swimming around in my head so should have plenty to show yo over the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment