Sunday 22 November 2009

A Busy Week

This week I have been fairly quiet online as I have been busy making up various comissions. I have sent out a few orders and was pleased to have emails from very happy customers. One of the comissions which is yet to go out as I still need to do the earrings is this.
It is the first time I have made large versions of my spring garden beads. it is 22 inches and the beads are approximately 20mm rounds.

Off the subject of beads for a minute, what do you think of the latest addition to our family?
Isn't he just gorgeous!! My daughter Megan is holding him. He is still living with his birth mummy at the moment but we pick him up on 6th December and I can't tell you how excited I am! I am calling him Ditto as I had a black Cocker Spaniel several years ago who was just the best dog ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment